Friday, May 4, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell Should Be Banned From All Media

I'm so tired of this woman. She's loud, obnoxious, rude, trashy, sloppy... shall I continue? But of course... she's like a sore that keeps being picked at so it will never go away. I used to think she was okay and funny but I began disliking her more and more as the months passed but her last stunt, grabbing her cock (yes I said it) and saying "Eat Me!" to Donald Trump at the Matrix Awards in front of 2,000 of New York's most accomplished women in the media, was just over the top. It was uncalled for and disrespectful to not only all of the women there who carry themselves like respectable women, but also to the 17 high school girls, and to anyone else who was watching. She's just an atrocity and who shouldn't be in the media. That means no tv or radio shows. Frankly, I don't ever want to see her again. And I never want hear any more of her ridiculous opinions again. Honestly, as an American who would like to see more role models for young women, I think she should be banned altogether. The country can do without her. If only I could get my wish.

Read the story at The New York Post.

View the video of Rosie O'Donnell grabbing her crotch at the Matrix Awards.



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: